Proud Distributors of Engel Sheepskin Products
Horses love our sheepskin horse tack! Horse lovers and top performers like you choose Engel brand sheepskin horse tack, thick, soft and comfortable sheepskin saddle pads and sheepskin saddle blankests for ultimate horse and rider comfort.
Available for western, dressage, casual riding or cross country.
While horse back riding, you and your horse will see, feel and experience top quality materials providing the ulitmate in comfort and look.
At your online Sheepskin Tack shop can choose the perfect accessory such as soft durable sheepskin saddle pads, half pads, numnahs, girth strap and halter covers plus many other accessories including sheepskin mittens, gloves, slippers, boots and designer rugs.
Engle saddle pads and blankets are so comfortable and fashionable for causual riding, english or western riding. We even have equestrian apparel! Check out our extensive sheepskin apparel line.
- Sheepskin will not give off an electrical charge.
- Synthetic materials are a 100% insulator of electrical energy.
- All natural sheepskin is a partial insulator providing you undisturbed release of static electricity created by the natural friction of your body and the environment.
- Sheepskin is able to absorb sweat immediately and can submit it in to the air seven times faster than synthetics.
- Sheepskin against your horses body activates the blood circulation and the immune system supporting relaxation and regeneration.
- Sheepskin is gentle on skin because it contains lanolin, a basic substance similar to that found in human skin.
- Sheepskin helps heal sensitive or inflamed skin or rashes.
- Sheepskin is dirt and bacteria resistant.
- It has been known for centuries that the lanolin in natural sheepskin provides it with a self cleaning quality when the sheepskin is hung in fresh air.